HOW TO INNOVATE
Innovation – the introduction of new ideas, products and services or in improving the efficiency of business processes – is critical to success in business as it helps to get ahead of the competition.
Embedding innovation into business practices also attracts and motivates staff and supports the business to operate more efficiently. Innovation is the key to differentiate your business from the competition as markets, trends and technologies shift. It involves workers at every level in the enterprise, to creatively develope, manufacture and market a company’s product (or service).
There are a number of EU funded and other grant schemes funding SME innovation projects in the northern part of Cyprus.
- Pocket Guide on the Innovation Union
- Innovation and R&D Plan for the northern part of Cyprus – SECOND PROJECT
- KOBIGEM, Grant and Credit Schemes – http://kobigem.gov.ct.tr/
- IMP³rove – https://www.improve-innovation.eu/
- Innovation Acceleration (Europe INNOVA) – http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/innovation/support/europe-innova/innovation-management_en.htm
- Innovation Management for Practitioners – http://ec.europa.eu/research/industrial_technologies/pdf/how-to-convert-research-into-commercial-story_en.pdf
- EU Eco-Innovation Observatory – http://www.eco-innovation.eu/
- Key European Initiatives on Innovation http://i3s.ec.europa.eu/home.html
- I³S – Innovation Union Information and Intelligence System -http://i3s.ec.europa.eu/home.html
- Innovation union, A Europe 2020 Initiative – http://ec.europa.eu/research/innovation-union/index_en.cfm